Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
Does anyone remember the Drac Pack or Groovy Goolies? One of them used to be shown on The Banana Splits but for the life of me, I cannot remember which one.

I think they were both Hanna Barbera but I could be wrong. Anyway, Groovy Goolies always got a laugh at school.

If you remember these two, you may be able to help me out. I am trying to remember the name of a cartoon where a family goes rafting, gets sucked down a whirlpool into a prehistoric world full of dinosaurs. I can't remember what it is called and it is really starting to bug me. They always used to show it in the Uk on Saturday mornings along with The Arabian Knights
By sodajazz
Wow you must be really old :lol: I have a vague memory of the banana splits as for knowing anything about the other programmes I have no idea ..but was able to google :D

It was called Valley of the Dinosaurs, from what I read it was similar to Land of the lost :D
By nosferatu
I have been undead for a few years now....

Valley of The Dinosaurs, you are right. I've just looked at the titles on youtube. Funnily enough, I remember the title sequence but not the title itself...... I was obviously a very young child :lol: with a bright mind :lol: :lol: and excellent memory for pictures not words :lol: :lol:

Don't remember Land of The Lost though

Groovy Goolies still brings a smile to my face even now. The body might be ageing but I am certainly not maturing