Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
British TV had its latest attempt to cash in on the Twilight / Buffy phemonemom last night.

Demons, to cut a tedious, very long, one hour short, was supposed to be based around the last living descendant of Van Helsing. It promised demons, zombies and vampires. It delivered....nothing. I have been more scared watching Spongebob. To say it was rubbish would be a severe understatement. It had a pretty impressive cast Philip Glenister and Mackenzie Crook were amongst them. The worst thing was Glenister's appalling American accent. Hugh Laurie he ain't. The only thing I can compare it to in terms of its hideousness was Dick Van Dyke's English accent in Mary Poppins. It was by far the scariest thing in the show.

Pure awful. What a way to welcome in the New Year with this tosh.
By KILLER KLOWN
I can't say that I caught that one. Sounds like a real pile of garbage! Hey Lee...Do you watch "Gavin & Stacey"? I don't know why, but I totally dig that show :!:
By matspud
It was on in the background and I didn't see it properly but it looked crap. The whole thing just looked bland. This is usually my type of thing.
By nosferatu
I love Gavin & Stacey. They had a Christmas Special that was broadcast on Christmas Day that was great. The two male stars have a film called Lesbian Vampire Killers coming out soon!