Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
Dredge wrote:Dont be ashamed! I would have it if I could find it. Although I did recently find and purchase Little Shop of Horrors. The scene with Bill Murray/Steve Martin is PRICELESS! (Ohhh Mama)
E-bay has a lot of "Little Monsters" on DVD.
Sind3315 wrote:I'm an 80's baby, so a few of my fav's are:
The Worst Witch, the special effects are so corny it's great!
The Witches
And of course The Great Pumpkin!

:D
Sind! Worst Witch is my fave ever!!! Lol. Tim Curry singing "Anything Can Happen on Halloween" and those corny graphics is my fave part.

Also, the Disney animated Sleepy Hollow, is a classic. I love Bing Crosby.
By nosferatu
I love Bing Crosby.
That's got to win the Zee Pee Award for I Never Thought I'd Hear That Said On This Forum 2009.

I love Bing when he's singing Little Drummer Boy with David Bowie....don't get me started again on that one.
By Sind3315
That's got to win the Zee Pee Award for I Never Thought I'd Hear That Said On This Forum 2009
It's 2008 Nosferatu, 2nd mistake, you know what that means. OFF TO THE BODY FARM WITH YOU! :twisted:
Sind! Worst Witch is my fave ever!!! Lol. Tim Curry singing "Anything Can Happen on Halloween" and those corny graphics is my fave part.
Oh yea!!! Another Worst Witch fan. I made my best friends and my fiance watch it last year, they had never seen it and said it was so terrible it was funny! I love that movie, used to watch it every Halloween!!! Ms. Garrett rocked that pink hair man... :D
By mudd
hands down "its the great pumpkin charlie brown" hey thats what we need, zombified patterns of this great cartoon, a zombiefied charlie brown, snoopy and so on .
By Raven
Anyone watch the "13 days of Halloween" on ABC Family? They play family friendly scary movies. I still watch it every year even though I'm far from being a kid, in age anyway. :P
By Sind3315
If it's Halloween related, I'm watching it! I even watched Sponge Bob Scaredy Pants the other day! :lol:

Does anyone remember a movie in the 80's called Mr. Boogedy? I may not have spelled that right...
By nosferatu
Do you mean this?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9odeLXOBho

Thank God for CGI is all I can say. That mummy had me quaking in my boots. :cry: :cry:

Like todays avatar .... very victorian ghostly quality to it. By the way, its 2009 where I die but time doesn't matter when you roam for eternity..
By Italian Pulli
I don't watch the 13 days of halloween but i do watch MONSTERS HD, The best monster station ever. I recommend any halloween buff get a HD Cable box just for this its amazing.
By The Vlad Hatter
I will admit still to this day I will go up to a coworkers cubiclek, waving my arms and go BOOGEDY, BOOGEDY, BOOGEDY. Never has anybody known what I was doing, but it makes me happy.
By nosferatu
BOOGEDY, BOOGEDY, BOOGEDY
Isn't that what Twiki used to say in Buck Rogers in the 25th Century?
By The Vlad Hatter
At his height and always paling around with Mrs. Gray, I believe he was saying BOOTY, BOOTY, BOOTY.
By nosferatu
and who could blame him..............