Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
If you are a fan of Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and comic books than this is the Award Show for you. I suggest that you check it out and vote for your favs. After all this show is all about the fans.

http://www.spike.com/event/scream

Nominee's Include: The Dark Knight, Sweeney Todd, Cloverfield, Dexter, and many more...
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, Spike's Scream awards. I'll definitely be checking it out. But I notice Heath Ledger's Joker is nominated in almost every category it seems. Now, he's certainly deserving of awards, I won't argue that. But it's almost not fair to the rest of the nominees. In a year with the Joker role and it's talented late actor, can the other potentials have any hope of drawing the winning card? This could end up being the Joker Awards.
By The Captain
Scream awards! Can't wait, I voted. I agree Ryan it was a little much that the Joker was like 5 out of 6 of the choices for best line, I voted for hell boy :wink: "I'm not a baby, I'm a tumor"
By ZPjames
Is anyone watching the Scream Awards right now. I know it's been on for a while but I thought I would ask what everyone is thinking about it right now?
By Raven
I started to watch it. I watched a little about Anthony Hopkins. I turned it off to catch up on "True Blood" since I missed the last 3 episodes.
By SaneInsideInsanity
...i don;t have television....will watch online later maybe