Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Flak
Has anyone seen this gem on Showtime? It's about a serial killer moonlighting as a blood-splatter analyst, but the hook of the show is that his victims are other serial killers or other criminals that have escaped the reach of the law. It's based off of the book Darkly Dreaming Dexter, for those who've read it.
By CanadianCarver
One of my favourite shows...Season 2 already has me hooked again! I highly recommend watching it if you have not been doing so already!
By Batgirl
I managed to read the first book before the Showtime series started and Michael C. Hall is perfect as Dexter Morgan. I'm just now finishing the second book, and can't wait to start the third.

If you enjoy the show and have some free time, I highly recommend picking up one of the Dexter books by Jeff Lindsay!
By reignman40
Wow this is actually the first I've heard about this show/books. This idea sounds quite interesting. Now I'm gonna have to go find where I can buy the season on DVD or at least pick up the books. Thanks for sharing.

Curtis
By sodajazz
I really like this show, series one has just finished here so i'm missing my fix of Dexter :( And I agree about Michael C Hall being Dexter I couldn't imagine anyone better playing the role.
By Cheef
sounds great, wish i got showtime now.

I guess i'll have to look for it on dvd.
By matspud
Great show. Love Michael C Hall as dexter. Can't wait for season 2. The books were an extremely easy read Just got the 3rd one.
By Meya
One of my coworkers insisted that I watch Dexter and let me borrow the first season on DVD. I just finished watching it. My husband didn't get into it at all, but I love it! Too bad we don't have Showtime.
By Batgirl
I'm going to attempt a Dexter pumpkin this year. At the very least, I'm going to carve the logo, but I think a Dexter Pumpkin would be fantastic. If only I had a pattern of Dexter... *cough*ahem*cough*
By matspud
That last shot in the opening credits where he just looks up at the camera and sort of smiles would be great
By Frasier000
Dexter is, hands down, the most brilliantly written television series I have ever watched. The pacing is downright perfection, the story telling and weaving is an absolute powerhouse of entertainment. Plus, the dialogue is nothing short of utterly amazing.
By CombichristGirl
i lvoe this show been watching since the begining. recently saw the opening episode for this season. so far turning out good