Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Pumpkincutter
I binged through the show "Curious Creations of Christine McConnell" while carving my pumpkins this year. For those who haven't seen it, it is an awesomely entertaining cross between Martha Stewart type crafts and cooking (but with a Halloween/creepy element to it) and the sensibilities of Tim Burton. Plus it has puppets made by Henson Alternative. My description does not do it justice, so check it out if you get the chance.

I would love to see patterns for all of the characters. In particular, Rose, Christine, Rankle and Edgar.
amandap80 liked this
By zombombie
I can't believe people here aren't talking about Christine McConnell! She had a show on Netflix called The Curious Creations of Christine McConnell which was criminally overlooked for a second season. I really liked that show, I thought it was super fun.

Thankfully Christine is back with a monthly YouTube show, which is similar to Curious Creations except it's shorter and focuses on one creation. And no Rose :sad:
punchi liked this
By amandap80
I watched her Netflix show and loved it! I've followed her work for years. I need to look up the Youtube show!
By Pumpkincutter
I was so sad the show was cancelled. I have been watching her Youtube show as well. Different than the Netflix show but still quite good. Christine is very talented and has a delightfully creepy aesthetic. I still recommend it strongly to anyone here. If you love Halloween, chances are you will love her show.

And, yes, I miss Rose a lot! Not sure if this post can be moved back to pattern requests, but I would still love to carve Rose on a pumpkin.
By NeoandSynn
My wife and I discovered the Netflix show last month...and binge watched every episode.

We were also bummed that it wasn't renewed.

I knew Christine had done some stuff on Instagram and some other social media sites the last few years. However, I didn't know about the YouTube show. We'll have to check it out as well.