Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
I can't even describe how much I wish I was a ComicCon right now, but since I can't be here are some links to the new trailers to make us excited for what's coming up in the Walking Dead Universe.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-de ... d-season-6

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walki ... d-premiere
Who watched Fear the Walking Dead? I can't say I was hooked right out of the gate, but it does have promise. It's interesting to see the start of things and I'm wondering how much the government tried to cover things in the beginning. I'm not so sure I like the actors yet, although the young Johnny Depp looking kid plays a pretty good junkie... we call him Johnny Dope.

I've recently read on another forum that The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead take place in a world where there is no Zombie genre. No movies about them or t.v. shows, ect. The people have no idea what a Zombie is.. Is this correct?
I don't know if Ryan likes links to other sites... especially to sites that host links to others that will you to download the TV shows... I'm using this option now as I don't have cable. I bought the Walking Dead Season 5 from Amazon Prime but still had to wait a day to watch it. This site people do it for free, edit out the commercials, & then upload it to a host site & update the website to it's hosted link to the file. We watched the first Fear of the Walking Dead, we downloaded the second the older day and need to watch it. The first episode was slow... but it's the build up to the chaos that will ensue I'm sure of it. I just hope we get a little more story of "WHAT" is causing this to happen.

If you're interested, Private Message me rather than flooding the forum, & just put in the subject, "TV Link?" :thumbsup:
Raven wrote:I've recently read on another forum that The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead take place in a world where there is no Zombie genre. No movies about them or t.v. shows, ect. The people have no idea what a Zombie is.. Is this correct?
That is absolutely correct.

And I like it, not loving. Just have a hard time believing there would be that kind of cover up...not with everyone having phone cameras and the interwebs.... Think this week the juice is loose so it should get fun.
5 episodes thus far of Fear The Walking Dead... what's your feeling on the branch out on the West Coast's version of the Zombie Apocalypse? :?:
NHammack wrote:5 episodes thus far of Fear The Walking Dead... what's your feeling on the branch out on the West Coast's version of the Zombie Apocalypse? :?:
I like it, but then I just like that kind of show. My parents (who are die hard WD fans) are kind of meh.

We tend to watch it - then watch it again with our "Special Commentary". It's Mostly like

"You are dumb. Why are you going in there? Are you really that stupid? Why are you an idiot?"

I don't have a favorite character either - I do like Johnny Dope (Nick) because he's the most interesting. The Chris character makes me want to slap something most of the time. Everyone else is Meh.
Per the last FTWD episode (Season-1/Episode-06: The Good Man) the $&!@ is really starting to hit the fan.
Most of it has really been leading up to this point where now they need to be making "future" decisions on how they are going to survive. Since we already have a leg up on the seasons from the Walking Dead and seeing what they have had to go through trying to stay alive and obtain supplies; every shot of them running around I see fuel, food, water, shelter, ammo, guns, misc. supplies & I'm like, "DAMMIT, TAKE IT WITH YOU!!!". Especially since they have a pickup truck & can carry supplies like that. I don't know, maybe that's just me & my "end of the world" mentality that I need to be disaster ready just in case, but I'm sure those missed opportunities will be biting them in the ass soon enough if the Walkers are not. What do ya'll think?
What did everyone think????!!! I LOVED it.

Thoughts below, which I am typing out instead of working :roll:
I wasn't sure about the black and white/color jumping back and forth, but towards the middle I was really digging it

There wasn't enough Daryl.

I really wasn't overly keen with them introducing new people - you know, the ones that were on a "long run" the entire time Rick's group was there, and NO ONE could tell them that? I mean dude. and who is Holly? She leaves Eugene in charge of the gate?

Did Rick let Carter go ahead so he would get bitten? Oh the screaming, that was smart.

Let's have a parade! A Parade of walkers, yes! heh.

They just had balloons and helium ready?

I might add to this. I need to watch it again.
I think Fear the Walking Dead is good. Not great but good. I think it is hard to go back to the start and see one tiny view point of the fall of the world when in TWD we are so beyond that and just grittier. Hard to prepare your mind for a WD series and see folks not prepared or hardened yet. I think the shortcomings is the lack of information about the rest of the world. There would be some word in this age of information. Also how any community in LA is an island of survival without mountains of dead around is beyond me. Plus I do find there isn't anyone I really like yet in the cast. But I'm willing to give it another season to see how it shapes up.

Not TWD premier. Good stuff. I am never a fan of the bounce around timeline (in books or movies) unless it is very clear. With the black and white it sure was so it worked for me. Still left a few gaps and questions but I really like how it played out, and the end to the show. Very happy, looking forward to next Sunday to see what happens next.
I watched Fear the Walking Dead, and it was okay. I didn't hate it, I didn't love it. I understand the idea that the pace would be relatively slow, given the setting at the start of the outbreak, but it was glacier-like for the first couple of episodes. I kinda hate that the L.A. group is learning things so fast. Things that should have remained questionable for a while. Don't really have any favorite characters, yet... well, except I'd like to see Tobias come back, as I thought he might be kinda a Glenn/Eugene combo character for this show.

The one thing that Fear did really well? Get me amped for the return of The Walking Dead!

Watching the first episode, thought it was great. Appreciated the B & W Flashbacks, because, although I don't have a lot of problems keeping up with flashbacks, the folks I watch the show with do, and I seem to always have to point out, "This is a flashback," for them.

Glad TWD is back. Looking forward to the rest of the season. :D
I admit, I didn't pay attention to The Walking Dead premier. I'm going to have to sit down and really watch it again before the next episode. I was so excited for it to start back up, and then something was distracting me. I'm not even sure what.

I did watch the whole season of Fear the Walking Dead, and thought it was just o.k. I can't say I care about any of the characters and if they all died next season I probably wont care much. I wanted to give the first season a chance and can't yet say for sure if I will watch next season.