Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
I'm on board. :D The idea of a remake/reboot once seemed unthinkable, and yet I quite liked 2013's Evil Dead. And a true sequel to the Ash storyline with an older Bruce Campbell could be tough to pull off as a full blown movie. It might not feel the same. But there's something about it being a TV series that somehow takes the pressure off. They're more free to have fun with it, with various plots for each episode. I can picture a grizzled Ash having to teach the deadite-fighting ropes to some younger folk. "Come get some!"

[Source: iHorror]

In Ash vs. Evil Dead, the aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead is finally forced to face his demons, when a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind.

“It’s a threesome, which is a good number,” Campbell recently said about the series’ protagonists. “They’re supposed to be two very good counterparts. One is a male-bonding situation; the other is father-figure deal, since Ash could have a daughter the same age as this character. Hopefully we’ll pull Ash out of his loner-veteran mode and get him back into being a human being again.”

Evil Dead creator Sam Raimi is attached to direct the pilot of Ash vs. Evil Dead, paving the way for other filmmakers to come in and helm subsequent episodes. That said, it’s been promised that Raimi will be very hands-on, and will be involved throughout the series.

By Beast75
I truly can't wait for this.... Hey Ryan how about the Deadite Ash pattern to celebrate how great this could be?????? :D

By NHammack
I personally cannot wait until this is out. I watched the trailer in all of it's grainy glory when they leaked the trailer on YouTube from the San Diego ComicCon and literally wet my pants. I'm so VERY excited! :shock:
I'm initially a bit apprehensive with reboots, sequels or spin-offs to classic properties. But.. after seeing the trailer for "Ash vs. Evil Dead" I can say I'm fully on board. :shock:

The flying POV camera angle! The car! The book! The costume! The chainsaw! It looks crazy, funny, bloody, and badass. Everything Evil Dead should be. I can't wait.

I know I'll be busy on Halloween night when this is premiering, but you better believe I'll be recording it. And I know exactly what I'll be doing on November 1st (I mean, besides sleeping).

While watching the trailer, I accidentally paused it on this frame. Boomstick indeed! :lol:

By Ash
Groovy.

I can't wait for this, I'm willing to bet it will be as true to the originals as possible while taking on a fresh take.
By NHammack
There is a "Specific" site I'm looking forward too as I too do not have Starz. However regarding TV shows, it's never let me down and I don't anticipate them not having this when it's going to pretty damn popular. :love: Shoot me a PM as I'm sure Ryan wouldn't want me hotlinking to other sites.