Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
Anyone watching Salem on WGN? So far it's a pretty good show. They are mixing the facts of the Salem Witch Trials with the supernatural and it's working pretty good. It's really hard for me to get into any series as I don't watch much t.v. and kind of hate having something I have to watch every week, but so far I'm liking this one. It's on WGN and I've already seen a few marathons where you can catch up on past episodes.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Raven wrote:I don't watch much t.v. and kind of hate having something I have to watch every week]
And yet you've been most active in the Television forum threads lately. :P Hehe, I know what you mean though. In theory, a lot of shows intrigue me. Especially all the supernatural and horror themed shows. But it's tough to make time in the schedule for a lot of different series. So a program really has to be good to hook you and keep you committed to watching regularly. I even neglect some shows that I love for a while, and have to catch up later with streaming or blurays.

I keep up pretty well with some shows. Like The Walking Dead or True Blood. I feel like you sort of have to, or you risk having things spoiled. I also enjoy Dexter and Game of Thrones, but because I'm not caught up on those, things have been spoiled. :(

Anyway... never heard of this Salem show but it looks interesting. The witch trials are rife with potential. Might be the sort of show I'd binge on all at once, if enough people recommended it to me. Also, I should really visit Salem Massachusetts sometime. It's only a few hours away from me.
By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
Raven wrote:I don't watch much t.v. and kind of hate having something I have to watch every week]
And yet you've been most active in the Television forum threads lately. :P

I know, weird right? I watch The Walking Dead and True Blood when they are on. I did watch From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series but not sure if I will watch a second season if they have it. AHS is a must, and I am watching Salem. I tend to start watching things and lose interest quickly so I don't watch nearly as many as I have started. One good thing on what I do watch is they seem to all be on at different times of the year so I don't have a full schedule of watching all the time. Maybe that's why it feels I don't watch too much t.v. :)
By vibhandaka
I watched this and I thought it was really good! I felt like it was a bit slow during the middle of the season, but it was worth sticking with it because the end was great!