Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
I'm a bit late in posting about this since tonight episode 5 airs, but for anyone who liked the movie I think you will really love the series. It starts out just like the movie, same characters, same story line, but with a few different characters added and a LOT more back story on everyone and the events. There is a bit more weirdness going on before they get to Mexico as well. This airs on the El Rey Network which was launched last year by Robert Rodriguez. There are a lot of crappy kung-fu movies on the channel as well as series like The X-Files and other horror movies. I think I heard that From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series will be billed as a Netflix series and might be available on Netflix now outside the U.S. There are 10 episodes in season 1 and it has been renewed for a second season. So far I'm liking it a lot and recommend it to any fans of the movie.
Ah cool. I haven't seen the original movie in some time, but I remember liking a lot about it. Especially the more gory and supernatural parts later on. If the series involves more back story on this supernatural element, I could see myself liking this. :)= I'll have to see if it's available to me.
I've only just started watching it since it is on Netflix and I gotta say I didn't really want to because I loved the movie so much (only the original, 2 and 3 sucked in my opinion) and didn't want it ruined but I gotta say I'm getting into it. I like the fact it goes deeper into Richie's madness and some elements seem in touch with the movie (I think because its directed by Rodriguez) :D I'm gonna stick with it