Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By CorpseBride
October 13th!! Ahhhh who is shaking with excitement? I know I am...

I have goosebumps...this season is going to be INTENSE!

If Darryl dies...I riot.
By nosferatu
I love TWD. Best thing on tv by a mile. There does seem to be an awful lot of zombies in the countryside though and given the abundance of guns in America and few survivors, I would have thought that they would be easier to come by.

I loved Merle - he was so evil but not as much as I love the Governor , he's just misunderstood, that's all. :lol:
By CorpseBride
nosferatu wrote:I love TWD. Best thing on tv by a mile. There does seem to be an awful lot of zombies in the countryside though and given the abundance of guns in America and few survivors, I would have thought that they would be easier to come by.

I loved Merle - he was so evil but not as much as I love the Governor , he's just misunderstood, that's all. :lol:
Oh thems fightin words....the Gov is my nemesis. I loathe him...even just seeing his image makes my blood boil. It's on Nos...
By nosferatu
Deal. :thumbsup:

I do like Daryl too but he has gone soft! Hopefully they wont do the same to Michonne. Not before The Governor kills her anyway with her own sword and particularly as I wasn't impressed with the way Andrea went.
By vibhandaka
I am super psysched!!! I can hardly wait.
By staticfurball
I feel like I've been waiting for this forever. I think this season is going to be real good, so many things to tie up in the story.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Can't believe the new season is almost here! I welcome the walkers back onto my TV each week, they've been missed.

I really want to watch the new season as part of my Halloween celebrations, but they'll be airing on the weekend during the last few weekends of October. But since only 3 episodes will air before Halloween, I might record them and wait to watch them until things are quieter here.

Weekends in late October are probably the most busy work times of my life, so making TV time is tough. I know, poor me with the cool pumpkin business, having to wait a couple weeks to watch The Walking Dead on my DVR... first world problems. :P

Screen Junkies posted this nearly 9-minute recap of the first 3 seasons of The Walking Dead. Might be worth a watch if you want a quick and funny recap of the main events so far. Obviously, this video is entirely made up of major spoilers, so don't watch if you haven't caught up with The Walking Dead. In fact, if you're not up to date with the show, why are you even reading this discussion thread about season 4!?

By CorpseBride
Oooh thanks for that Ryan! Thank goodness for screen junkies :D

Has anyone read the comics? I have here and there but have not followed them in a timeline...just kind of read them here and there. I am really curious to see where the show goes. I read an article that was stating that the show was going to veer even further away from the original comic. Check this article **contains season 3 spoilers, as well as comic storylines that may give insight to the future of the show...or it may not**

http://www.macombdaily.com/arts-and-ent ... lking-dead
By CorpseBride
EEEEEK!!!! Today is the day. I might have to borrow some adult diapers from work...I am not sure if I can contain myself. :lol:

At work tonight I even showed one of my older patients an episode of TWD. I was telling her about it and how excited I was to watch it....and she in her 94 years of greatness said "Let me see this show...nothing can be scarier than prohibition." HAHAHA. So on my supper break I sat with her and we watch a half hour of the show. Well to my shock she ended up LOVING it! While she is recovering from her hip surgery she is going to be borrowing Season 1-3 from me to "do some major catching up" she said. IT was seriously one of the best moments of my life. There isn't anything better than watching zombie slaying mayhem and listening to a tiny 94 year old lady yelling "get the bastards!!"

Best. Job. Ever.
By nosferatu
CorpseBride wrote:EEEEEK!!!! Today is the day. I might have to borrow some adult diapers from work...I am not sure if I can contain myself. :lol:
Best. Job. Ever.
Within the far, dark reaches of the internet, you could earn a healthy living from such an undertaking :shock:

I will be trying my best to resist reading spoilers, updates etc as who knows when I will get to see it. I'm excited for everyone in the US and Canada who gets to see it tonight. I will be watching something of no importance whatsoever. :(
By monstermash
nosferatu wrote: I'm excited for everyone in the US and Canada who gets to see it tonight. I will be watching something of no importance whatsoever. :(

Oi! Turn that frown upside down Mister man! We all have Antiques Roadshow to forward to on a Sunday night. More Zombies in one episode of that than you'd find in a whole series of Walking Dead.
By Raven
This is the first time I've watched The Walking Dead when it actually airs. Usually I wait till the season is over, download them all off the internet, and catch up all at once. Now I know why I do it that way. I'm pretty sure this episode was only 20 minutes long with 40 minutes of commercials. :x
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Caught the first episode and we're off and running! Since a bit of time has passed since last season ended, it's interesting to see where all the characters are now. It's like getting new introductions to our old friends. And of course, some zombie gore mayhem! I swear, this show never ceases to surprise me. Just when you think they've run out ways to have zombies attack and get killed.

CorpseBride - that story about your 94-year-old patient is hilarious and so sweet! I'm sure your job is rough at times, but with experiences like that you are reminded of the awesome service you provide... helping old ladies experience The Walking Dead! I hope I'm still cool at that age and able to appreciate stuff like this.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, and Screen Junkies did another video about The Walking Dead. An "Honest Trailer" that recaps the first 3 seasons. They poke fun at the aspects that many people poke fun at, but it's out of love for the show. Pretty funny stuff (major spoilers for the first 3 seasons, of course!)