Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By pagemaster1993
I did. Maybe it was just this episode, or maybe it was just me. However it felt a little un-exciting.
By Pargolf
CorpseBride wrote:I love this show, though I do have to agree with Ryan. Ray V changed the show and it is hard to even slightly compare to his amazing work in prior seasons.

What I would like to see is a show where the contestants DO NOT have a time limit and they are free to create their works say within a full day, week, etc. Now THAT would be epic! I hate the unecessary drama these shows create, its very frustrating. I just wish it would focus more on the art. Same goes with Face Off and Ink Master. Both shows I really enjoy and look forward to watching...but KILL THE DRAMA!
AMEN!!!
Let's have them make these Great masterpiece's and see if they break or smash them during the stupid transfer to another table!!!
IF that were me and I dropped my cake, the producer would be wearing it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'm a bit behind, but I've been recording and watched a bit of Halloween Wars this season. Pretty good, same format as they've done in the past. Even some of the same artists. Again, I'm reminded at how the drama seems manufactured. They make it look like the artists come up with these ideas on the spot, and then somehow just finish in the nick of time. I have a feeling it's more planned out that we are lead to believe. Anyway, they do really create these food sculptures, and it's inspiring to see cool Halloween art!