Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By wookie66
This has to be one of the best shows that has ever been put on t.v. For those that have watched the show, how great was the episode this past Sunday the 15th. That was one of the best episodes I have ever seen on t.v. My mouth was open during the entire hour. If you haven't seen the show please go to Netflix and start watching. You will be hooked in no time.
By wookie66
I know I can't wait to see how this all ends. I just hope The Walking Dead is good this year to fill the void of no more Breaking Bad.
By chuckwagon
all i could say after the credits started rolling was "man....man...... DUDE!!..... WOW!!!!!" LoL

I agree that Breaking Bad is going to be THE tv show that many people talk about years down the road much like people talk about M*A*S*H who lived through the original airing. I think BB is gonna be that type of show for my generation! All around excellent story line, and the characters are so well portrayed!
By SuperSonic
chuckwagon wrote:all i could say after the credits started rolling was "man....man...... DUDE!!..... WOW!!!!!" LoL

I agree that Breaking Bad is going to be THE tv show that many people talk about years down the road much like people talk about M*A*S*H who lived through the original airing. I think BB is gonna be that type of show for my generation! All around excellent story line, and the characters are so well portrayed!

I still talk about M*A*S*H. One of the best T.V. shows aired.
By chuckwagon
For sure Sonic! I never cry at anything, and when I watched the "Goodbye, Farewell, Amen" finale episode, I was a flippin' wreck!
By chuckwagon
So... I just watched the final episode. What did you guys think??? I thought it was a phenomenal ending! I won't give any spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but let it suffice to say, OMG!!!
By Ajax
Perfect ending and perfect final season not sure if I'll sleep tonight.
By sloaner
Very good episode. I was happy with how they chose to end it.
By Raven
I started watching the show tonight... as in from season 1, episode 1. I've always heard it was a good show, but I hate watching t.v. so I try and limit the series I do watch. I feel like I'm already overloaded with shows now, but curiosity got the best of me. We'll see how long it takes me to watch through to the end.
By Raven
zombombie wrote:I really hope you like it RD! It's probably the best TV I've ever watched :)
Just now starting the last episode of season one. I'm sooo tired, but going to finish it. I already love the show! Plus, the character that plays Jesse was born in the state I'm from and for a short time we attended the same high school till I moved.
By chuckwagon
I'm curious to see your comments after somewhere in season 3... Once i got that far in I was so addicted that I didn't watch a single television screen for an entire month! I just spent time getting caught up and current because I didn't start watching the show at all until late August and had to download all the episodes. Jessie was probably one of my favorite characters throughout the entire series. I don't think you can help but like him.