Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By alyssaSF
I just wanted to chime in and say that I too loved the finale. Such a perfect way to end the show. It was surprisingly happy. I honestly think that Breaking Bad is a show that got as close to perfect as you can get. There were no bad episodes, all of them were so compelling. I will miss it dearly.
By punchi
I love when a show ends and I'm completely satisfied... I was disappointed with Dexter. Breaking Bad had the perfect ending, imo.
By Raven
Just finished the whole series. I'm in tears right now after watching the final episodes most of the day. My favorite series I've ever watched is still Six Feet Under, but this came in a close second. I do have to wonder what became of Jesse... I'd like to think he went to Alaska and worked in woodworking of some sort. :P
By sloaner
I always wanted to watch 6 feet under, I hear good things.
By zombombie
RavensDestiny wrote:Just finished the whole series. I'm in tears right now after watching the final episodes most of the day. My favorite series I've ever watched is still Six Feet Under, but this came in a close second. I do have to wonder what became of Jesse... I'd like to think he went to Alaska and worked in woodworking of some sort. :P
Wow!! You devoured Breaking Bad!! So glad you liked it, no doubt it's the best show I've ever watched :)