Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
NBC is airing this in the fall. I believe it's going to be a mini series as opposed to an ongoing series.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for pointing this out, Ravens... I hadn't heard of this one (and here I thought I had my pulse on the heartbeat of horror TV). :P Hard to tell exactly what the series will be all about, but I see some interesting themes and images going on in this trailer. I'm a sucker for a darkly gothic period movies/shows, especially Victorian era stuff.

And you're right, this is apparently a "limited series" with only 10 episodes planned at this point. If it's not going to be an ongoing show, that might be okay with me. My TV watching schedule already has quite a few dark dramas (some of which also have vampires).
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Dracula series starts tonight. Anyone planning to watch. I'm currently trying to keep up with The Walking Dead and Sleepy Hollow. Not sure I have room at the moment for another. But if anyone watches this, let us know how you liked it. :)=
By Raven
I plan on checking it out. I'm like you though, I have too many things I'm currently watching. Usually though when I skip something everyone says it's the best show ever and then I have to play major catch up.
By chuckwagon
Raven wrote:I plan on checking it out. I'm like you though, I have too many things I'm currently watching. Usually though when I skip something everyone says it's the best show ever and then I have to play major catch up.
Speaking of... hows your Breaking Bad game of catch up coming? LoL... I'm gonna check this show out for sure!! It looks pretty interesting, and since i've lost some interest in sleepy hollow, maybe this show will fill the void
By NikkiRae
Well, this show premiers tonight after Grimm (which I am of course super excited to have back on). I've already set the DVR to record it, although I'm not totally sure how I feel about it just yet. I guess I'll have to wait until after this first episode.
By Raven
chuckwagon wrote:
Speaking of... hows your Breaking Bad game of catch up coming?
I finished it all! I felt like all I did was sit here and watch Netflix, and well, that is all I did.. . :P
By Raven
I remembered to watch this last night, amazingly. I'm not making any final decisions on it yet, but just from the pilot episode it wasn't bad.. They seemed to really rush things into the first episode so I as a little confused and not entirely sure what is going on. Also, I found the music annoying. Sounds petty, but I was very aware of the music instead of it just being in the background of scenes. If I remember I will be watching again next week.
By chuckwagon
I watched as much I could, but I kept getting distracted by a skype call i was on, and couldn't really devote all of my attention to the show, but I will agree that it seemed very rushed... I wasn't sure about the connection to Dracula though and felt a bit lost... i might re-watch this just so I can see every detail. I don't want to make a final judgement based on one episode that i didn't really see all of. i really want this show to be good though.
By keifferone
I watched this and I am on the fence on this. But I did like his sword. I have the same one. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks like NBC put a stake in this show. Dracula has been cancelled after just one season. I never did get around to watching any of it.
By Raven
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Looks like NBC put a stake in this show. Dracula has been cancelled after just one season. I never did get around to watching any of it.
I made it maybe 4 episodes before quitting. It really didn't grab me like I was hoping it would.