Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By Raven
Netflix released a new series on their instant watch called Hemlock Grove, based on the novel of the same name by Brian McGreevy. Vampires, werewolves, psychics, murder, sex, gore and mystery, it has it all. I was pleasantly surprised by this series. There are 13 episodes and while the finale does leave some questions its not really a major cliffhanger. I don't think a second book has been written so I'm not sure if the series will continue, but it does leave it wide open for more. Its worth a watch!
Last edited by Raven on Thu May 09, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ghostface
Was wondering if this was worth watching. Kept seeing on Netflix wasn't sure whether to watch or not. Thanks for the input RD!
By staticfurball
I liked it, it was right up my alley and it kept me distracted from the fact that the Walking Dead only starts in October. I think a second season would be interesting.
By keifferone
The second season is to short. But I am liking where they are going with this season. I have one more to watch.
By keifferone
Raven wrote:I haven't started the second season yet, but soon, very soon. I have The Lego Movie to watch first. :P
"EVERYTHING IS AWESOME"
Sorry I have yet to get that out of my head since I saw it in the theater! :cry: