Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By nosferatu
This starts on 5 star tonight. Has anyone heard of it? Synopsis as follows:

Season 1. Episode 1 of 13. The Sacrifice. One-off horror tales from the makers of scary movies including 30 Days of Night, Freddy vs Jason and some of the films in the Saw franchise. The season begins with The Sacrifice, in which four criminals take refuge in a snow-covered fort, only to encounter dangers, secrets and three alluring sirens.

Sounds interesting........
By nosferatu
Well there's an hour of my life I won't be getting back. I found the Panorama special about Jimmy Saville to be far more horrific and upsetting. Particularly as its true.

This was just lightweight.
By nosferatu
Definitely not worth watching. I was extremely disappointed.

Oh yes. JS consigned to history and thankfully he is being eradicated from memory by those Charities he dealt with. An utter scumbag. A vile, evil, disgusting man. Amazingly there are still people trying to defend him. Thankfully there was never a pattern
By monstermash
Everytime I hear something about him I think how glad I am that there was no pattern made. I can't put into words how disgusting it is.

On topic, I didn't even see your mention of this programme yesteday so I didn't see Fear Itslef. I wouldn't have got my hopes up for anything that 5 star have to offer. 5 is bad enough. I was glancing in the tv book for next week and didn't see anything halloween related that caught my eye (freeview only). Apart from Derren obviously.
By monstermash
I'm not exactly dying to see the Halloween special of Come Dine With Me. Even if Robert Englund is on it.
By nosferatu
No idea who the other contestants are. I Recognize Jordan's himbo but neither of the women. Should have had it all Halloween related contestants.

Alice Cooper has laryngitis and may be forced to cancel shows!!!
By nosferatu
I doubt he'll cancel. He was at Q Awards yesterday so can't be too bad. He'll probably do your show on Halloween, then be forced to cancel the following day when I see him.
By nosferatu
Alice Cooper is on Later with Jools Holland....now!