Binging bloody broadcasts, shocking shows and supernatural series.
By monstermash
Derren's going to make a man think it's the end of the world. Its on channel 4 next friday night (26th) at 9pm I think. I hope there are plenty of zombies involved. I'm really looking forward to it, I loves me some Derren!
The man is a genius, both on tv and live. I have tried his suggestibility tack elsewhere in this forum, did you know I have eight out of ten patterns predicted so far? Yes eight. That's eight. Nine if you include Tarman. Nine that's right nine. I have the winning score.

The only thing of his that has ever let me down was The Russian Roulette programme but apart from that, I can't wait till next week.

P.s. That's nine out of ten. Nine.
Shame the guy was an actor as it destroyed the programme's credibility and made me question its integrity, otherwise would have been good
Yeah. A couple of folk at my party last weekend knew his brother, who is also an actor. Next weeks about the faith and fear sounds alright.
It would never put me off watching his programmes but Apocalypse wasn't my favourite purely because of that. I think he was acting. And I didn't think the girl was convincing enough. It seemed a little odd to me that he didn't even once pick up a weapon (even a plank of wood), just to protect himself. Maybe he did, I was carving when it was on so listening mainly.
I'd give it 5 out of ten. The idea was great but the guys reactions were a bit fishy.