Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
John Carpenter's Halloween:
From the HalloweenMovies Facebook page: This October, John Carpenter's immortal classic, HALLOWEEN, will be making a return to theaters nationwide.
More details will be posted soon over at www.HalloweenMovies.com. Halloween 2012: The Night EVERYBODY Comes Home.

Frankenstein and The Bride of Frankenstein (Double Feature)
Just in time for Halloween, NCM Fathom Events, Turner Classic Movies and Universal will present a Halloween Double Feature in movie theaters nationwide on Wednesday, October 24th in celebration of Universal’s 100th Anniversary. Don’t miss seeing Boris Karloff on the big screen as the original “Frankenstein” (1931) followed by Karloff and Elsa Lanchester in “Bride of Frankenstein” (1935).

TCM Event Series
Frankenstein and The Bride of Frankenstein (Double Feature)
In Select Movie Theaters Nationwide
Wednesday, October 24 at 7:00 PM (local time)*

My local theater is participating in the Frankenstein showing, so I think I'll be there!
I love seeing classics on the big screen. Not these little screens that seat about 100 people but the whole theatre. The Liverpool Philharmonic is showing The Lodger: A History of The London Fog a week today. Hitchcock, Black and White, Silent, 1927. Should be good and worth the 200 mile round trip.

Very jealous of that Frankenstein double bill though, that will be fantastic. Halloween, I will have to keep an eye out ( not literally) as I haven't checked far enough ahead.
nosferatu wrote:I love seeing classics on the big screen. Not these little screens that seat about 100 people but the whole theatre. The Liverpool Philharmonic is showing The Lodger: A History of The London Fog a week today. Hitchcock, Black and White, Silent, 1927. Should be good and worth the 200 mile round trip.

Very jealous of that Frankenstein double bill though, that will be fantastic. Halloween, I will have to keep an eye out ( not literally) as I haven't checked far enough ahead.

I just saw "The Lodger" in Glasgow about a month ago. I loved it, despite the live signal being lost for a few mins half way through. The London Philharmonic were playing the Nitin Sawhney score live and it was beig beamed to us. There was one bit of the score that disappointed me but I wont say what it was, i'll wait and see if you spot it too. :) Real quality Hitchcock viewing, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Nos.

Frankenstein double is turning me creature green with envy!