Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By monstermash
I dont know wether or not to see this tomorrow night. Has anyone seen it? Its been getting mixed reviews so i'm reluctant to fork out the cash for a cinema ticket after my Prometheus/ MIB3 double last week.

It sounds like a bit of a tired concept - spooky house, evil presence, things going bump in the night - thats not to say it might still have a few good scares. Any thoughts would be great. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The Pact hasn't even been on my radar. Sounds like it's a limited release. So I don't have anything to add on the topic. This weekend I'm going to see Prometheus. :P
By monstermash
Something is telling me not to bother with it, maybe the spirits are pointing in the right direction. :twisted:
I think you'll like Prometheus, I'm not a huge Sci-fi fan but I really enjoyed it. I don't think ive even seen Alien in its entirety. :oops:
By monstermash
Yeah, I didn't see it after all. I'll wait untill its £2.99.
Ive probably seen the majority of Alien at different intervals, its one of those films that I know is coming on tv and I tell myself to watch it but something else always comes up. One day, EZ, one day.
By brandon_fear
I really enjoyed The Pact. It's one of those movies though that is better if you are home alone and watching while it's dark.

It has it's flaws but it's definitely worth checking out!