Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Dadja
This looks like fun:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/focu ... paranorman
The new 3D stop-motion comedy thriller from animation company LAIKA, reteaming the company with Focus Features after the groundbreaking Academy Award-nominated "Coraline." "ParaNorman" is, following "Coraline," the company's second stop-motion animated feature to be made in 3D. In "ParaNorman," a small town comes under siege by zombies. Who can it call? Only misunderstood local boy Norman (voiced by Kodi Smit-McPhee), who is able to speak with the dead. In addition to the zombies, he'll have to take on ghosts, witches and, worst, of all, grown-ups, to save his town from a centuries-old curse. But this young ghoul whisperer may find his paranormal activities pushed to their otherworldly limits.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Wow, that looks awesome! I may just start working on the patterns now. Haha.

Is it me, or do all the stop-motion movies seem to have some spooky themes to them? Coraline, Corpse Bride, Frankenweenie... even Wallace & Gromit had a movie called The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. I am certainly not complaining about this trend, I love this sort of movie!
By nosferatu
I love his toothbrush. Looking forward to its release in August.
By ghostface
This looks awesome!
By CorpseBride
I can't wait! I heard about the making of this awhile ago...but after seeing the trailer I am much more excited to see it! I love the logo too, very clever typography. I dig. This is right up my alley.
By CorpseBride
I am a failure! STILL haven't gone to see this yet!! I must go this week before it is too late! Any reviews??
By pagemaster1993
I have not seen it either. Other stuff keeps getting in the way.
By OldTrustyLegs
I went to see it and was not impressed. The look of it was cool, but you could tell from about 20 minutes in that this movie was just not going to live up to expectations. It's OK for kids, but even they didn't seem to be entertained for most of it.
By OldTrustyLegs
zombombie wrote:Disappointed to hear that :-(
On the bright side there was a trailer for Hotel Transylvania, which does look pretty good if not as creepy.

[youtube]
[/youtube]