Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By paddy_babe
Just turned this on and first 5mins shows a gross death of a young girl.... has anyone seen this (in full lol)?
By ghostface
Never seen it but sounds pretty interesting! May have to check it out!!
By monstermash
I thought I might have started a thread on this. I bought it on dvd. Wish I hadn't, its pretty boring and unoriginal. I wouldn't bother with it if I were you. A few gory scenes but not much suspense or depth to the story. I really like Timothy Spall too but he wasn't enough to redeem it for me.
By paddy_babe
monstermash wrote:I thought I might have started a thread on this. I bought it on dvd. Wish I hadn't, its pretty boring and unoriginal. I wouldn't bother with it if I were you. A few gory scenes but not much suspense or depth to the story. I really like Timothy Spall too but he wasn't enough to redeem it for me.
Is Timothy Spall the guy out of Snatch? I thought their Irish accents were weird :lol: I didn't watch it in the end, I figured it would be some crap (can we say crap on the forum? if not I've said it twice now :roll: ) gory movie with misconceptions on magick and rituals and that the girl would go loopy and kill everyone or something.... Thanks for the heads up, I'll stick to Tim Burton ;) :)=
By monstermash
Timothy Spall has been in tons of stuff. Er he was Wormtail in Harry Potter, Churchill in Kings Speech, the Beadle in Sweeny Todd and a gazillion other roles in some great movies, quite a few Tim Burtons.
Yeah, avoid this film or at least don't go out you're way to watch it.
By paddy_babe
monstermash wrote:Timothy Spall has been in tons of stuff. Er he was Wormtail in Harry Potter, Churchill in Kings Speech, the Beadle in Sweeny Todd and a gazillion other roles in some great movies, quite a few Tim Burtons.
Oh I know who you mean now, I thought you meant the dad... I'll leave it be, new series of Vampire Diaries to keep my busy :lol: :)=
By GUS
monstermash wrote:Timothy Spall has been in tons of stuff. Er he was Wormtail in Harry Potter, Churchill in Kings Speech, the Beadle in Sweeny Todd and a gazillion other roles in some great movies, quite a few Tim Burtons.
..you forgot dutch girls, which was a break out role for him after A.W.Pet.
(remember that one? ...he was the horrible "kid" in it ..cast as a kid, even then! :lol: