Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
I've been putting on for my little ones,
Monsters & Aliens (pumpkin patch one)
Corpse Bride,
Coraline,
Micky Mouse Clubhouse Trick or Treat

and will be showing them NMBC and Halloween Town :D

Anyone else do this (getting them hyped up for Halloween)? What movies would you pick / watched when you were younger?
By Ajax
There's a shrek halloween out now.
By paddy_babe
I am actually writing these down lol! I didn't know Disney did Sleepy Hollow, will try and find that. Although I deserve shooting.... I forgot one.....
Count Duckula!!!

By MooBoo
I loved Count Duckula! I remember watching him even when it wasn't Halloween, how about Hocus Pocus aswell?
By SuperSonic
The Halloween Tree is a great movie for kids! I would watch it year round if I haven't watched it a thousand times already and don't want to destroy the VHS.
By pagemaster1993
Mostly Ghostly, The Haunting Hour, Goosebumps, Hocus Pocus, All the Casper movies, Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein, Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Monster Mash, Tower of Terror(older and hard to find), and there are probably infinity more of kid Halloween movies and videos.
By GUS
Monster house

Walking dead

Coraline

..somehow I think izzy will be wanting walking dead dvds & figures this xmas!
By ghostface
I've always loved Hocus Pocus & A Nightmare Before Christmas!
By Kayo
when i was little i pretty much watched halloween movies none stop in october (and september and november :D ) and probably still would were it not for silly things like work. nightmare before Christmas, Casper, alvin and the chipmunks meet the wolfman, scooby-doo and the witches ghost, Adams family ('values was always a thanksgiving movie), halloweentown (say what you will the first two were really good), beetle juice, edward scissorhands... the list could probably go on but its not coming to me at the moment. obviously i watched to many movies as a child but it was the only way i would sit still and we didnt have cable
By matspud
pagemaster1993 wrote:Mostly Ghostly, The Haunting Hour, Goosebumps, Hocus Pocus, All the Casper movies, Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein, Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman, Monster Mash, Tower of Terror(older and hard to find), and there are probably infinity more of kid Halloween movies and videos.
I loved the alvin Halloween ones :oops: And Casper. :P

What about the scooby doo ones - The witches Ghost, Boo Brothers , Ghouls School and The reluctant Werewolf were all favourites when Matthew was young - And there and loads more now.
By paddy_babe
Gah *sputters* HOW did I forget Hocus Pocus (altthough I'd watch it all year round as a kid, perhaps this explains why I'm a bit weird lol) I remember the video we recorded it had Walace & Gromit first (wrong trousers) and then Hocus Pocus... I LOVE Bette Midler!

*sings 'I put a spell on you' under breath* :lol: