Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By ghostface
Anyone going to buy Scream 4 tomorrow??
By wookie66
I am. I have not seen part 4 so im anxious to see it.
By ghostface
I went to see it it's amazing! VERYYY shocking!! :shock:
By Wile E. Coyote
I haven't seen it either and was told it's on par with the 1st one, so my fingers r' crossed.

Loved the 1st one and hated the sequels.
By ghostface
I don't think you will be disapointed with this one! :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Saw the first 3, not yet the 4th. I recently picked up the bluray set of the first 3 (good price) so when I have time after Halloween, I'll probably rewatch those first, and then rent part 4. So no spoilers please! :lipssealed:
By JimmOfTheDead
I guess overall I liked Scream 4, but some parts had me shaking my head in disbelief. It was not awful, but some attempts at humor were total failures. And the attempts to get even more meta than ever before made it seem like an absurd, slapstick comedy.

With that said, I won't be buying it right away, but I wouldn't mind picking up a complete series set eventually. Hopefully, it will include the new feature-length series documentary. Anyone seen that yet?
By wookie66
Watched it last night and it wasn't bad, better than 2 and 3. My big problem with the ghostface character is that it has been played by about 8 different people so ghostface itself isn't scary at all. The scream movies are basically just mystery movies now and not so much a classic slasher film. But for a mystery movie it was good and i give it 4 out of 5 stars.