Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By GUS
Actually quite funny, didn'y catch all of it on tv last night however what I saw of it, mock, schlock, sci-fi, zombie horror!

..worth a look in for the slapstick!
By GUS
it's one for watching all the way through next time round! ..think it's doing the tv rounds on ITV stations.
By monstermash
I did the same as you Gus when it was on film4 a good few months ago. Missed the first hour and thought, ive got see this all the way through. It's great, nice mix of funny and creepy. Cheap on dvd too which is always a bonus. I'm now the proud owner.
By GUS
Off topic, but isn't it weird how the active forumites from the uk are Scots (or as near as damnit) :lol:

Must be all those dark lamp post free areas & neep carvings that make us focus on light, anyone going to put a kin by for 1st footing this year?
By monstermash
Hahahaha I know. I'm here a lot because ive zero social life right now! Not that I wouldn't be here if I was busy too.
Still to carve a neep. I don't feel i'm fully Scottish until I have. Ive also still to eat battered haggis, battered mars bar, and brush my teeth with Iron Bru (before they take the orange colour out of it!).
I still get teary watching Braveheart.
By JimmOfTheDead
Slither is great! I'm always disappointed when a movie like this comes along and gets a fairly wide release only to flop. Definitely underrated. I think it's finally starting to find its audience though!