Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By vibhandaka
I'm going to see this movie tomorrow! Can't wait! I am amazed at the star power in this movie and hope it doesn't dissappoint. Is anyone else going to see it opening weekend? Here is a trailer for those that may not know about it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g
By monstermash
Saw a trailer for this a few months back. Will definately check this out at the cinema. I don't know when I will get round to it but I'm going to try my best. I do like a bit of Matt Damon.
By Hottie McNaughty
I feel like I've seen this movie a kajillion times already.....
By Ajax
I'm going for sure looks amazing great cast awesome concept.
By vibhandaka
I was so disappointed in this movie........watch 'The Stand" instead.
By Tkaraoke
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I feel like I've seen this movie a kajillion times already.....
This is exactly what I thought when I saw the promos for it. How many times can they beat this head horse?
By vibhandaka
I would not recommend watching it, at least not until it's free on TV or at the dollar movie.
By Tkaraoke
vibhandaka wrote:I would not recommend watching it, at least not until it's free on TV or at the dollar movie.
Damn! Now that's a movie review! LOL
By blueikaos
Ouch. I had high hopes for this movie. :?

Thanks for the reviews!
By monstermash
Yeah thanks for letting us know, thats a good bit of money saved from the rip off that is the cinema."The Stand" you say? Im off to give it a google.
By vibhandaka
MM, "The Stand" is a book by Stephen King that was turned into a miniseries for TV.
By monstermash
Yeah I watched a few short youtube vids of "The Stand". Looks quite good. I really liked Kingdom Hospital, that was Stephen King's take on Lars Von Trier's miniseries "The Kingdom".
By Ajax
Very sciencey and realistic, probably not what most people on this board are going for. It had it's moments but overall was a let down. Needed alot more action and riots.
By matt_mos242@hotmail.com
Did any else have the same reaction I had about 45 minutes into the movie, "Is that Demetri Martin? OMG it is Demetri Martin!".