Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Raven
I'm still stuck on the fact Ryan has not seen either of the Jeepers Creepers movies. Please tell me since this thread is over a month old you have watched both movies... I loved both of them. I can watch them over and over. The whole direct to DVD worries me a little with the 3rd one but I'm still happy they are making another!

WATCH THEM RYAN!!!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Still haven't seen 'em. :oops: I've seen countless horror movies. I guess there are bound to be a few I missed. But I'll make it my goal to watch every movie before I die. Wait, they keep making so many more movies every year! Slow down, movie industry, let me catch up!
By staticfurball
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Still haven't seen 'em. :oops: I've seen countless horror movies. I guess there are bound to be a few I missed. But I'll make it my goal to watch every movie before I die. Wait, they keep making so many more movies every year! Slow down, movie industry, let me catch up!
I hope you do get around to watching them, I love the theme song hihihi.....so creepy also the dude has a realy awesome creepy truck in the first one.
Not sure how they will work around the 23 years later part though, but I hope they dont make some crapy "in the distant future" type thing ;S