Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By GUS
MS, Does DT give you the DT's ??

(non alcohole induced) :lol:
By matspud
Normally - yes but in this movie he was just too "icky" for my liking. He would make a good pattern for this year though.
By OldTrustyLegs
staticfurball wrote:I have seen the trailer and it looks good but I was afraid that the character Peter Vincent wouldn't be there because I didn't see him. I think he really adds a little something to the movie.
David Tennant is playing a revamped Peter Vincent (he is now a Vegas magician). I think they explained the change in the fact that horror film presenters don't really exist anymore and some people (i.e. the younger folk) may not even know who or what that would entail.

And really, the country cover of "99 Problems" during the end credits is worth the price of admission.
By Tkaraoke
OldTrustyLegs wrote:And really, the country cover of "99 Problems" during the end credits is worth the price of admission.
I played Hugo's (the artist) version of that song tonight at my show. I love it!
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:... "Fright Night... for real"...
:lol:

So I re-watched Fright Night last night, haven't seen it in years. The picture showing half a possible pattern got me quite excited it about it so I dug through my old dusty horror film collection (no time these days) and sat back and enjoyed.

I love the classic horror films and I have a hard time liking many of the "remakes" or even modern horror. I am quite picky when it comes to my horror likes and dislikes. Anywhoogle, I am interested in seeing the new Fright Night but I have a feeling that I too will lean towards the classic version. Nothing beats Chris Sarandon, I would be lying if I didn't fess up and say I had a teensy little crush on him when I was younger. Ah hell...I still do ;)
Last edited by CorpseBride on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Tkaraoke
I read that there is going to be a Blu-Ray version on the original Fright Night coming out soon so I might pick that up when it comes out.
By purple1worm
I'd like to see the new one but....I think I'll still prefer the original! :D Is that a new pattern?