Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By amandap80
I just re-watched Hocus Pocus, The Witches, The Blair Witch Project (creepier than I remember!) and Scary Movie (had to watch something funny after BWP)
:shock:
By ghostface
Well I just watched Halloween 2 the other night & I was wondering do you have to watch the 3rd Halloween to understand the 4th one?
By JimmOfTheDead
ghostface wrote:Well I just watched Halloween 2 the other night & I was wondering do you have to watch the 3rd Halloween to understand the 4th one?
Not at all!

The 3rd Halloween was a departure from the Michael Myers storyline. Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers follows the events of Halloween II.

To make things more confusing, Halloween H20 reboots the series as well, picking up again where Halloween II left off. So, with the remakes, and not counting Season of the Witch, there are three "official" Halloween timelines.

#1:

Halloween
Halloween II
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers

#2:

Halloween
Halloween II
Halloween H20
Halloween: Resurrection

#3 (Rob Zombie's films):

Halloween
Halloween 2

So, to answer your question, no. :D
By ghostface
Ok! Thanks for your help! :D
By vibhandaka
I watched Jeepers Creepers last night! :)
By NOONE
The Haunting in Connecticut was mine! That movie gives me the creeps! :shock: But then again I am a wimp when it comes to scary movies :oops: Oh well. I must embrace! :lol: 8)
By CorpseBride
I watched Cujo last night...doesn't scare me or anything. The hardest part is listening to the little boys blood curdling scream. Hurt kids does me in. Time for a Zombie movie :twisted: