Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By GUS
ahh come on Ryan!

..how far back do you need to go in a room to make a simple 80 inch screen? ..even if it's a cream wall?

There are plenty of outdoor screens available...
Not to mention diy build it yourself screens...

If you've any idea of how small a mercedes A class car is, we stuck the screen on the roof of that when picking it up :lol:

As with anything get creative! :wink:

with regards to the bulb, yes in theory it wil make it last longer, however you also run the risk of a new bulb not being available if it suddenly go's "pop" if it's suddenly discontinued.
check ongoing availability just in case.
Thrift shops often have very, very unused slide show projector screens (if you ask) from times before video! ..thats what we have in my daughters room for her unit.
works well & costs are minimal.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
GUS wrote:ahh come on Ryan! ..how far back do you need to go in a room to make a simple 80 inch screen? ..even if it's a cream wall?
Well... the majority of my open wall space is exposed red brick. :lol: Not the best screen for projection. But I'll be looking into a portable screen eventually. It's on the to-do list.
By Grave Digger
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Part 2 (1986)
By pagemaster1993
On June 12, 2011 I watched Leprechaun and Leprechaun 2. It is out of season but I just got them so I want to make sure the DVDs are good and do not have any glitches.
By Grave Digger
The Howling (1981)

The Howling 2: Your Sister is a Werewolf (1985)

I love both of 'em! :D
By pagemaster1993
Leprechaun 3 and Leprechaun 4 In Space; Leprechaun 4 In Space is possibly the worst Leprechaun movie in the entire Leprechan series.
By Grave Digger
pagemaster1993 wrote:Leprechaun 3 and Leprechaun 4 In Space; Leprechaun 4 In Space is possibly the worst Leprechaun movie in the entire Leprechan series.
I love leprechauns! :lol:

By the way, I watched "The Mad Butched".... not really horror movie, just maniac action type movie, Just like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. :twisted:
By monstermash
I watched Evil Dead 3 last night. The last horror i saw at the cinema was The Ward I think, that was a good while ago now.
By CorpseBride
Ha ha...well...I don't know if I would call it a "horror movie" per se...but I watched Zombie Honeymoon last night.
By Grave Digger
Cursed (2005)

Good werewolf movie with Christina Ricci in it! :D
By JimmOfTheDead
Let's see... I know I caught Ghostbusters on TV recently, but I can't remember if it was before or after I watched Fright Night (original recipe... haven't seen the remake yet, or the sequel).
By pagemaster1993
Just yesterday I watched A Nightmare On Elm Street(original), A Nightmare On Elm Street 2 Freddy's Revenge, and A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors. All for the first time in my life.
By paddy_babe
Mirrors 2, was dissappointed :/
By hkzombie
Thirteen Ghosts and Dead Silence. I thought about the nasty and scary ventroloquist on my way to the bathroom that night and had to turn on the lights :(