Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By monstermash
Is anyone going to see this? It does kind of look like Let The Right One In. I don't know if I will bother because I liked the original so much. Do I need the same film in English? Is it the same film only in English?

If it aint broke, don't fix it. Thats what I say.
By IanoPana
What can I say? I loved the film. I loved Let The Right One In as well. I liked the remake slightly more due to the performances of the kids, but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

To each their own.
By vibhandaka
Because I liked the original so well, I haven't decided yet if I want to see "Let Me In". I suppose I will break down and watch it someday.
By monstermash
vibhandaka wrote:Because I liked the original so well, I haven't decided yet if I want to see "Let Me In". I suppose I will break down and watch it someday.
That's exactly how I feel! :lol:
By JimmOfTheDead
I saw the original and loved it. A friend of mine, who also liked the original, told me that Let Me In was even better. So, I checked it out and was totally disappointed. The things I liked about Let the Right One In were exactly the things they made "better" (ie. worse) in Let Me In.

Has anyone read the book?
By Ajax
Amazing book, even better then the movies. There are is one main thing that happens that is left out but both movies are pretty close to the book both leaving out the same thing. Probably didn't need to be remade but I liked the American Version equally to the other. Great child actors in both. This is an author to watch Bringing out the dead is his follow up book about you guessed it zombies and it's awesome.
By JimmOfTheDead
I'd hoped to read the book in the month between my Summer courses and Fall semester. It didn't happen, and now I'm too busy. It's on my long list of books to read, though!