Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
Has anyone seen this?

i came across it on stage vu today. i havent had a chance to see it all yet, but from what ive seen so far, its a cartoon, adult oriented , cheesy puns and odd. the sense of humor and animation style reminds me of ren and stimpy. theres even a website for it. just thought id share this with any rob zombie fans that were unaware of this cartoon. remember, its not for the kiddies !
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Been meaning to watch this for a while now. I don't really have high hopes for it, for some reason, but we'll see!
By DevilxKat
They were showing this on Showtime or HBO a few months back. It is pretty bad/cheesy, some laugh out loud moments, some wtf moments.

Lol, yeah..it reminded us of Ren/Stimpy too. I would say it's worth viewing once. More than that..depends on the viewer.
By Dredge
ALOT of cartoon boobs LOL. I actually own this movie, and it is delightfully cheesy. Very perverse, and alot of sexual content.

Overall, I enjoyed it.
By hkzombie
I actually just finished watching House of 1000 corpses. I think it was more bizarre and weird than actually scary. :D Are my senses numbed from watching the real stuff? Who knows...
By The Vlad Hatter
Animated nudity is never a bad thing per say, but it really isn't a very good movie.