Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
The run up to Halloween last year was dominated with horror movie releases. This year nothing? I don't get it. The only reason I can think of must be due to lacklustre box office takings.

I haven't seen many trailers either. There is a film with Jennifer Aniston in that looks like it would be an horrific experience to watch but not what I had in mind
By CombichristGirl
yeah i couldnt hardly keep up last year and now nothing. they neede to even it out some lol. i agree on the horror related scares from anon horror movie lol :)
By Dredge
Devil, the last exorcism, let me in, saw 7. Did I miss any?
By monstermash
I thought there was going to be yet another Saw. No sign of The Human Centipede. Burke and Hare, but thats more of a comedy than a horror. I do know what you mean though Nos, it doesn't feel the same.
By Raven
My Soul to Take is coming out Oct. 8th. I think the new Saw will be in 3D? I think we will see a few more coming out by the time October hits.
By monstermash
There was another Resident Evil too.
By Vorta
RavensDestiny, I'm sorry, I know this is off topic :oops:
But your siggy, are you quoting something? I SWEAR I recognize it from somewhere, and I'm repeating it to myself, it's driving me insane!
"Have fun storming the castle!"
By Raven
Vorta wrote:RavensDestiny, I'm sorry, I know this is off topic :oops:
But your siggy, are you quoting something? I SWEAR I recognize it from somewhere, and I'm repeating it to myself, it's driving me insane!
It's from "The Princess Bride". Miracle Max says it. I love that movie.
By Vorta
RavensDestiny wrote:
Vorta wrote:RavensDestiny, I'm sorry, I know this is off topic :oops:
It's from "The Princess Bride". Miracle Max says it. I love that movie.
Ach! I knew it was something!
You get a Banana Sticker for making that reference.