Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Ajax
It was kind of a zombie movie. It wasn't great but worth sitting through once. It was regulated to one apartment complex so it wasn't like most zombie movies where the whole world is effected.
By SuperSonic
so... not worth the money right
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I haven't seen REC or Quarantine yet, but I do like it when movies confine their action to one location, because it really adds to the claustrophobia vibe. It makes you feel like you're part of story when - much like the characters - you don't know exactly what's happening outside. A couple films that come to mind are "Signs" and "The Mist."
By SuperSonic
the mist i havent seen but have been trying to get around to it, carrie as well 1st and 2nd because i heard all were good movies
By Ajax
The mist is amazing. It is the same director that did the adaptation of Stephen Kings The Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption. It is a really good short story to.
By Ajax
I enjoyed 1408 as well.
By Ajax
I'm watching Pontypool tonight I'll post a review of it on monday or so if anyone else is interested in it and I won't add any spoilers. :P
By Hottie McNaughty
Ajax wrote:Anyone like flight of the dead? I have never seen it.
Super cheesy but I liked it. I have an affinity for bad zombie movies and bad shark movies.
By arcane_reaper
zombiepumpkins wrote:Add "Zombieland" to this list. :D
That has got to be the best Zombie movie I've seen so far. I'll be sure to check out a few of the ones on the list too.
By Hottie McNaughty
biggbad808 wrote: Also, a disturbing little movie i believe its called zombie girl. About two boys that find a undead girl living trapped in the basement of a hopsital, and the things they end up doing with it.
That movie was Deadgirl and yes, it was disturbing. I thought it had a lot of potential but it just didn't get there. Worth a watch, though!
By Hottie McNaughty
SuperSonic wrote:so... not worth the money right
I enjoyed REC but didn't care for Quarantine. Even though it was supposed be the same movie, I thought REC had more *grit* to it and liked it quite a bit more.

Just saw Zombieland on Halloween and loved it!
By Hottie McNaughty
Just saw Fido and it's now my second favorite zombie movie after Shaun Of The Dead! It was beautiful.