Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nazi zombies were recently mentioned in another thread, which reminded me... have you seen the trailer for Dead Snow? Pretty over the top and humorous, from what I hear (in an Evil Dead or Braindead/Dead Alive sort of way, perhaps).
By SuperSonic
well i like lots of things that have to do with world war 2 so i deffinitly wanna see this but it says June 2009 thats past ad i never heard about this, maybe its not in Canada :(
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not the widest of theatrical release, me thinks. Might need to wait for the DVD.
By SuperSonic
Now thats laaaaame :( but true in most cases with these movies
By GUS
Not forgetting...

Deathwatch (2002)

Outpost (2008)

The Bunker

..if you like want WW2 zombie horror / forboding supernatural nastiness type film
By SuperSonic
i`ll look into those thanks GUS
By GUS
I couldn't open Ryans trailer...

Ein, Zvei, .....DIE!

don't miss out just because of the subtitles, the trailer is actually pretty good, I'll be looking out to see if theres a friend of mine involved in this (due to it's location)
looks fun!
By GUS
& £7.50 on pre-order... for dvd in the UK
By nosferatu
From where?????????????????????
By GUS
nosferatu wrote:From where?????????????????????

I'll go onto hotukdeals site & look!
..As i recall there may be quidco discount! ..if you have not signed up ...DO IT NOW!!!!!!
Nazis and Zombies its like fish & chips , salt & vinegar , they go so well together .

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... _id=101450
By GUS
..£7.99
assume £7.50 is QUIDCO!

just looked

5% for DVDs, CDs, books and accessories
By Ajax
If you liked evil dead or are just interested in watching a movie about zombie nazis check this one out. It is in german and subtitiled. This is a movie that didn't take itself to seriously and was better for it. I think ebert has a review up on it if you want to check it out. It's called Dead Snow and might be hard to find.