Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Flak
Was anyone else 'stuck' watching movies all day yesterday, or any Halloweens passed? I was pretty much glued to the idiot box all day and night. Watched Halloween 2, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer along with Bravo's 100 scariest movie moments which had some entertaining and intriguing commentary by a lot of familiar faces like Eli Roth, John Carpenter, and Stephen King to name a few. This is usually how my Halloweens are spent because as I complain over and over, I'm pretty much the only person to celebrate Halloween in a very large radius it seems.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I love watching spooky movies around Halloween. Well, all year round, but more so during October. I don't usually have time to watch much on THE night, although I often wind down on Halloween night with a movie. This past week or so I've watched Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow, Hellraiser, Halloween, Halloween 2, Dead Alive, and the Shining. Good times. :twisted:
By Flak
I want to sit down with the extended version of Donnie Darko but I am gonna be watching it again in a few weeks in my film class. Tough decision.
By sodajazz
i love a good scarey film... gets the adrenalin going ..... think ive become immune to all the new horror flicks lately... they dont seem to do anything or me.... the last film that i got interactive with was SAW but thats more of a psychological thriller than a horror...... and i cant watch horrors on the cinema :( i am the one who spoils it for eveyone else... nnnoooo dont go upstairs............get the picture :D