Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By nosferatu
Whilst on Buhdewsy's excellent blog (he always seems to have trailers for new films first) he posted a sneek peak of Zombieland due out in October.

It looks good with a great cast. I hope there is a game tie-in.

Check it out on his blog:

http://jasonemartin.blogspot.com/
By SuperSonic
i dunno this looks lame to me but again looks can be deciving its like a comedy with zombies which i find an unusuall mix i figured it was like gonna be a horror
By GUS
yay Woody's back, this looks alot of fun.
his attitude reminds me of natural born killers but with even more humour! ..& zombies

Is Simon pegg in any way involved? (or any other Zombie folk for that matter) what's the background on this?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Looks good to me! I'll be there when it premieres in October (assuming I can sneak away from my Patch Master duties long enough). Being a zombie comedy, people are bound to draw comparisons to Shaun of the Dead. We'll have to see if the tone is similar at all. I would assume the humor (or should I say humour) will be less "British."
By GUS
This film will be the first time my child is left with a babysitter, I'm not missing this!
By CanadianCarver
I can't wait to see this movie! Looks great.

On a side note, did anyone see Orphan? I went this week with low expectations, but it was better than I thought it would be.
By Tkaraoke
I've heard of this movie but this is the first time I've seen the trailer. It looks like awesome sauce! LOL
By gregh3196
Yeah cant wait too see it and im glad its coming out in october too, should get everyone in the "holiday" spirit