Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I'll post more thoughts on it later, but I just wanted to endorse Zombieland as well. Go see it! It's a bloody blast.

Sorry Dadja, and others in countries with differing release dates. At least you have something to look forward to.
By nosferatu
At least in the Uk, we don't have to wait for too long...4 days. Can't wait
By CombichristGirl
Dadja wrote:Release date for Belgium: Jan 13th, 2010. F***!
i hate hate when they do that to games and film
By GUS
Dadja wrote:Release date for Belgium: Jan 13th, 2010. F***!
We won't gloat Dadja..

...oh no not THAT much
By nosferatu
I believe they don't celebrate Christmas there until mid April
By GUS
Dadja wrote:I don't like you guys anymore :x
...well Nos & I never get invites to your parties :lol:

..but surely your time must be full from all those fantastic Belgian art-house movies Dadja???

(but seriously ..why april... that's next summer) ?!
By nosferatu
Man Bites Dog was Belgian and was superb although it made me weary of broom handles for quite a while
By JMP919
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Woody was great and so was the nerdy kid. There's even a cameo I wasn't expecting(no spoilers).
Go see this movie :D
I think that cameo was amazing. Hilarious and nostalgic at the same time. You guys are going to love it!
By S.A.M
It looks and sounds great, I mean it must be good if Ryan made a pattern for it only hours after seeing it.

So good Zombie Pumpkins made a carving pattern of it.
Should be a review quote on the DVD box :D

I've gotta go see it, only a few days to go :)
By gregh3196
Just got back from wathcing Zombieland and it is a definate must see for everyone in my opinion. This is one of the funnest movies i have seen in a long time :D :D
By vibhandaka
Saw "ZLAND" and it was great! Hilarious, for some reason though my mom and I were the only ones in the theatre laughing...
By Ajax
Amazing movie I hope they make a sequel I think it left things open enough so they could. I loved the Cameo I hope it eventually comes out as a pattern. I am so happy I didn't know about it before going it was such a neat surprise. Anyone going a second time? I might this week.
By nosferatu
Is the cameo supposed to be a surprise as it seems to be part of the advertising over here. Maybe just to promote the film with a higher profile