Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By nosferatu
I went to see LVK last night full of expectation. What I didn't expect was to leave halfway through....with a boredom induced headache.

Laugh? I very nearly did. How could it be that bad? I don't ever remember leaving a film halfway through. EVER. I even stayed to the end of Titanic although that was mainly due to being asleep.

The review in todays edition of The Times says, " If there is a weaker British film released this year, this is officially the bar under which it will have to slide."

Bart Simpson would say it was "Craptacula". Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

On a positive note, because we had left so early, it gave us time to see "Il Divo" a film about Giulo Andreotti, former Prime Minister of Italy. This film by contrast was excellent and well worth the late night and the extra babysitting costs.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well that is a shame. With a title like "Lesbian Vampire Killers" you'd think it couldn't miss. Plus, I heard the stars of the movie had a decent track record of previous work? Well, I tend to agree with your movie views nosferatu, so I guess I won't be in a hurry to see LVK.
By nosferatu
The stars were excellent in Gavin & Stacey but this film and their new TV series are woeful. It is such a shame. I think the problem is that they have been advised to cash in on their fame asap. The new tv series has been universally panned, had it been in America it would have been cancelled after one show. Over here, it is recognised that they are talented and hopefully a bit more care and craft will go into their next series and any future film projects. They have such good on screen chemistry that they could become very big stars. It would be a travesty if they were remembered for Lesbian Vampire Killers.