Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By vibhandaka
Slasher type movies make me jump, which I like, but the real scarey ones are the ones like "Signs", seem too real to me. My fiance laughs at me because Signs creeps me out. Man, when you see that image of that Alien walking, just gives me the heeby jeebies!
Signs is one my all time faves. The alien walking always freaks me out too. Can you imagine if that really happened?
By Sind3315
I can and that's why it freaks me out so much. That and the scene where they are in the house and the aliens are banging trying to get in. Scenes like that always scare me. :oops:
By Cheef
Ive also recently watched George Romeros Diary of the Dead.

Zombies and College kids = pure win every time. lol
By Dredge
House of 1,000 corpses for the win! Thats a great Movie! Also, The Ring is a classic, its creepy as hell.

Im not sure if anyone has seen or heard of "They". It kind of flew under the radar, but it was pretty scary as well. I think it came out in 2002.
By vibhandaka
It's been a while since I've seen "House of 1,000 Corpses", but I recently watched "The Devil's Rejects" and I thought it was just ok.

Has anyone ever seen "The Changeling" (not the Angeline Jolie movie about to come out) or "Basket Case"? These are movies that I've heard are good, but I haven't seen yet.
By Gizmo
John Carpenter's The Thing always scared me, plus the snow and the spooky music just makes it even more scary.

Although it wasn't scary, but The Ring certain parts, especially when the girl starts coming towards you, and out of the TV really creeped me out.
By SaneInsideInsanity
K i've thought about it....here's a serious answer\

The Shining
The Exorcist
The Changeling
Salem's Lot
Amityville Horror 1978 not the remake
Halloween
Lost Boys
Stigmata
Rosemary's Baby
Seven
Arachnophobia
By nico_reed
Oooh... I love your taste in horror, SaneInsideInsanity. I forgot about The Changeling. I saw it for the first time last Halloween and I couldn't sleep for days. That wheelchair scene is scary stuff :twisted:
By SaneInsideInsanity
I know i didn't really answer right away cuz i had to really think about it...lol the changeling is probally one of my all time favs, I want to see the new one comming out it's not a remake just same named
By Ajax
Not my favorite because it scared me so much i don't think i slept for three nights but it was Exorcism of Emily Rose.
By biggbad808
Agreed, Emily Rose freaks me out, as well as the alien scene in Signs. And i'm a hulking 270lbs of stone, i can laugh off a Saw movie like it was nothing, but that one clip makes my skin crawl. Let's see, i own from dusk till dawn, the ruins, descent, event horizon, martyrs, feast, emily rose, midnight meat train, dawn of the dead, quarantine, and the host. you know what really freaks me out though are the white ghosts from the grudge. When they look at you and moan that stupid gurgling moan. I change pants every time. I first saw that movie while i lived in LA for a short amout of time, and had to ride public transit back at like midnight. The city was just soo creepy at night after that.