Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Nikki
What are you favorite Halloween/Horror movies to switch on? Mine are:

The original Halloween
Scream 1 & 2
Fright Night
Hocus Pocus
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Orignal...
House of 1,000 Corpses
By Dragon
I like some of your choices.

I try to avoid zombie/living dead movies. It's bad enough to see a dead body but to see them moving? I used to take comfort in the fact that you could escape them since they were slow moving. However, after seeing "Dawn of the Dead", that all changed! :lol:

I think I'm sick of the Freddy and Jason movies. I'd probably watch the first Chucky movie. That was scary the first time I saw it.
By Nikki
Hehe Dawn of the Dead..yeah that was creepy. They aren't that stuipid nowadays

Creepier to think is that I live right up the street from the Veterans Cemetary and there's over 100's buried there. If dead were to come back to life, I'd be screwed Haha
By xxlostsoul1983xx
I love Hocus Pocus!..I have to say my fav is the nightmare before christmas!
By Nikki
I love Binks..the cat. Haha Winnifred was my favorite of the withces..but then again Mary was great too.

My favorite scene was when they went o 'Satans' house and they thought it really was him but it was some guy dressed up. Then the wife gets all pissed. Classic.
By firefly
Friday the 13th the last sceen where she is pulled into the water i was just about to stop the video tape and crapped my pants, halloween is another classic. jeepers creepers is pretty cool and the ring not for ther scare content but for the eerie feeling it gives you ....
By Nikki
You know, I haven't seen Jeppers Creepers but we do have it... I should probably put it in ahaha
By Cheef
some of my favorite halloween type movies are zombie movies.

The original Black and White Night of the living dead, and the new remake of Dawn of the Dead was great. Sean of the Dead is great and keeps things light and funny while still giving you the gross Zombie stuff.

Some other favorites are PEter Jacksons Frighteners, Tim Burtons Nightmare Before christmas. I also love the old original Dracula, Frankenstien, and wolfman movies, you can never go wrong with those when having people over for a halloween party.

I need to see Corpse Bride and City of the Dead because im sure they would be on the lsit too.
By taber
I liked CHUD.
By Nikki
Cheef wrote:some of my favorite halloween type movies are zombie movies.

The original Black and White Night of the living dead, and the new remake of Dawn of the Dead was great. Sean of the Dead is great and keeps things light and funny while still giving you the gross Zombie stuff.

Some other favorites are PEter Jacksons Frighteners, Tim Burtons Nightmare Before christmas. I also love the old original Dracula, Frankenstien, and wolfman movies, you can never go wrong with those when having people over for a halloween party.

I need to see Corpse Bride and City of the Dead because im sure they would be on the lsit too.
I love the old movie Night of the Living Dead! I can't believe I forgot that one. Haha Shawn of the Dead is sweet. I loved his lazy friend Ed. And Dawn of the Dead...the remake is good too. The end was great- they get to the island and there are only more zombies to come. I like movies that don't always turn out alright. It gives it a realisit effect.

I also love Idle Hands!
By Dragon
I'm trying to think of any Stephen King films. The Stand was a bit scary.

Pet Sematary scared me when I first saw it.
By lynchy316
just watched house of wax the other night and thought it was pretty cool (dont know why it got ripped so much at the box office) and also got land of the dead which is pretty bad to say its from the master of the zombie flick( more of escape from new york meets dawn of the dead if you ask me!) i like the old school flicks like

the lost boys
the people under the stairs
scream trilogy

and what about these goodies
28 days later
the thing
the shining

you cant beat a good horror movie, just something about them that makes you glad to be alive. makes it even better if you watch them in the dark and nice and loud! :twisted:
By sodajazz
oohh yeah
kid in the shining.... freak out..... red rum red rum....
still cant watch jack nicholson now... bit odd... one flew over the cuckoos nest did it for me.... still think he is should be in an asylum :o