Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Minionette
Anyone hear anything about a sequel to Hocus Pocus?? I've heard rumors but nothing concrete. :shock:
By Raven
I've heard the rumors as well and wouldn't mind seeing the Sanderson Sisters again. However, typically sequels don't do well. If they do make this I hope it will be the exception to that rule.
By pagemaster1993
Not to mention it has been years since the original has been released. Not that it has stopped anything else from happening, but usually it's hard to build something after that long.
By monstermash
I thought I'd heard that the cast would be totally different for the sequel. Dont think i'd bother especially if Kathy Najimy and Bette Midler weren't going to be in it.
By Doh
monstermash wrote:I thought I'd heard that the cast would be totally different for the sequel. Dont think i'd bother especially if Kathy Najimy and Bette Midler weren't going to be in it.

You are correct.

They are going to F this up worse than the new Ghostbusters.
By Minionette
From what I heard, Bette is completely open to it. I agree it will be hard to do especially since the other one is so loved!
By scarface
To be honest here i don't think they should do a sequel of Hocus Pocus...The classics The Fog and Halloween remakes were god awful... :pale:
By OhTheHorror36
pagemaster1993 wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:19 am
There is a book form, so this might be actually happening:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1368020038/re ... UTF8&psc=1
I really hope that they don't decide to film this or turn it into some young adult tv show/movie. If it's not the same actresses for the witches, then what would be the point? I have never read the book personally but I can't imagine that this is even worth a read. Has anyone here read it?

I would like to hear people's opinions as to why they think the movie should be remade....sometimes it's okay to have a one-and-done.
By pagemaster1993
I actually have bought and read it. I liked it. I think if they did make the sequel part into a movie it would probably be a direct to FreeForm movie. I'm pretty sure they would have to get all the original actors back. Also spoiler alert! The book sets up another sequel. Which if you ask me I think would make a great tv series.