Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By pagemaster1993
There has been talk about a Goosebumps movie for years. With the success of the books, show, and games it was bound to happen. Well now it's not just talk. It's actually happening, and it is coming out this October.

So far all we know are a group of kids team up with R.L. Stine (writer of the Goosebumps books) who is played by Jack Black. Some how all the monsters, ghouls, and ghost escape from the books and begin terrorizing a small town. It is up to them to catch them and return them to the pages of which they came.

I personally can't wait. I've read all the original books and some of the 2000 books. I also own mostly everyone released as well.
By Chewy
I watched this one the other night with my rather dramatic 13 year old. She initially didn't want anything to do with it, but, about half way through, my wife even sat down to watch it with us.

Well worth the effort to watch.

Although, my standards might be questionable. I'm watching Bubba Ho-Tep right now.

Just imagine Elvis didn't die, he's still in in an East Texas nursing home (along with President Kennedy). Bad Gandpa meets the Mummy and 100% pure B Movie fun. Time for some TCB baby.

By BigScience
As a goosebumps fan growing up, I went in with my expectations in check, but it far exceeded my hopes gor t. My wife really enjoyed it too. Jack Black was great!