Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Raven
I've always loved Maleficent and wanted to dress up as her for Halloween for a long time now. Maybe next year I will have to do it!

[youtube]
[/youtube]
By ghostface
Looks amazin!!! Besides Ursula, Maleficent is my favorite Disney villain! Can't wait!
By chuckwagon
Sleeping Beauty was not my fav Disney story, but i gotta admit... THIS LOOKS AWESOME!!! It has a very Tim Burton-esque look to the trailer. I can already feel a new Maleficent pattern for next year to go with the current dragon pattern.
By ghostface
Has anyone went to see this yet? I was really worried about all the reviews I saw, (Rotten Tomatoes, People magazine, Us magazine, etc.), but I went last night in IMAX 3D. Seeing it in IMAX was really cool, but I don't think it should have been in 3D.. At first I couldn't get into it, but about 20 minutes in, it started picking up pace, and I ended up thoroughly enjoying it! Angelina Jolie was perfect in the role, and her costume design was gorgeous! Also James Newton Howard's score really set the tone for the film.

So overall I say, go check it out! There are some funny and heartwarming moments in the movie. Don't go in expecting the Sleeping Beauty story you've always heard! It's a completely different twist!

3/5 stars for me

I also think that Maleficent would be an excellent candidate for a new pattern. :wink:
By b2b
Saw it last Thursday night. I would also give it around 3 out of 5. Definitely worth the watch, with Maleficent and some of the FX monsters being the main draw. I made a black and purple satin Maleficent costume years ago...looks like it's diet time again to try and fit into it by Halloween. Perhaps Ryan will be merciful and render us a likeness of her in the year she will be most easily recognized? Time is of the essence here. :thumbsup:
By chuckwagon
I took the new GF to see it Saturday night, and I was very impressed... I loved the retelling, and new story. The more in depth look into Maleficent's past. I went in with the idea that this was NOT going to be the Sleeping Beauty that I remembered, and I was right, but I was by no means disappointed. I personally am giving it a little more than 3/5 stars though just because I really enjoyed the visuals along with the movie. I'm saying at least 4/5, and possibly 4.25 just because Angelina Jolie did a spectacular job as the title character!!