Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
One of my favorite Horror series and one I'll always be a softee for as they got me into Horror at a young age. Rank all twelve of them in your order of preference, including Freddy Vs. Jason and the 2009 reboot. For me:

Part 4: The Final Chapter
Part 6: Jason Lives
Part 2
Part 7: The New Blood
Part 3
Part 1
2009 Reboot
Part 5: A New Beginning
Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan
Part 9: Jason Goes To Hell
Freddy Vs. Jason
Jason X

I always rotate on 4 or 6 as my utimate favorite, though. Jason's by far my favorite Horror villain.
Last edited by Rotting Corpse on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rotting Corpse, good order! I think I'm in total agreement. Well... actually, the only switch I'd make is... I'd put Freddy vs Jason a bit higher. I think it's at least a fun watch. As opposed to "Hell" and "X" which I don't really enjoy sitting through.

Part 4 is pure iconic Jason, an epic "death" for him.
Part 6 is crazy violent, with "zombie" Jason.
Part 2 introduces the scary retro Jason.
Part 7 has good kills, with an awesome rotten looking Jason.
Part 3 has the goofy 3D and the intro of the mask.
Part 1 has no adult Jason, but it started it all.
The reboot brought back the scares with a brutal Jason.
Freddy vs Jason gives fans the crazy wresting match they may or may not have expected.
Part 5 has some good gore, but upset fans with the twist.
Part 9 barely features Jason, and goes off on it's own tangent.
Jason X reminds me of a low budget movie on the SyFy channel.

I noticed you missed Part 8. I'd probably put that between 5 and 9. Although, even the "bad" ones have some fun to be found, so this list would be pretty fluid for me.
I totally forgot part 8, added it back in. I was tired when I posted my list before. You can re-rank the series with 8 added in or edit your post to include it.

Neat how our lists are almost identical. I tend to rotate between 4 and 6 as my favorite, in the end I went with 4 though.