Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By vibhandaka
Has anyone seen this yet??
By monstermash
No, but I am going to buy it soon. I hope its as good as House of... and Devils Rejects.
By monstermash
zombombie wrote:
So there seems to be a lot of love for The Devils Rejects, am I the only one that prefers House...?
Nope. I too prefer House... It has a more freak show kind of vibe which I like and the scenes in the house are great, the dinner party and the scenes under the house with Doctor Satan for example. Captain Spauldings shop and ride too!
Maybe some of those bits are from Devils rejects? I usually watch both in quick succesion so they might have merged a little.

Back on topic, I bought myself Lords of Salem last night and Hush Hush, Sweet Charlotte. Hopefully i'll have them in the next few days.
By Raven
I didn't like it. I didn't hate it, really, but I can't say I loved it either. It was weird, and that's the best way I can describe it. Nothing freaked me out, made me jump or scared me in the least. I pretty much guessed what was going to happen and who everyone was. I didn't care if everyone in it died or not. I even fell asleep during it. Now, this may be because I am pretty sick and didn't sleep well last night, maybe I was just bored. :(

And I prefer House over Rejects.
By ghostface
I just recently at the beginning of summer turned into a huge Rob Zombie fan.. lol. I actually almost equally enjoy House as much as Devil's, but I like Devil's just a tiny bit more if that makes any sense.. haha. I hear a lot of mixed reviews about Lords.. Either you like it or you don't. In my case I really liked it. :)
By monstermash
Just watched it. Meh.
I agree with you more RD, I didn't dislike completely it but it was definitely lacking something. Maybe there was to much symbolism and not enough actual storyline. The characters lacked charisma, well the three witch sisters were the most interesting but even they were a bit cliche. It seemed more like a music video for the most part, a chain of artsy satanic imagery. Some of the music used was quite good, the choral and instrumental bits and a few background tracks were alright.