Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By ghostface
I'm just now getting into all of Rob Zombie's films so far I've only seen House of 1000 Corpses and Halloween. I've heard that Devil's Rejects is so much better than House of 1000 Corpses. So I was wondering, and don't get me wrong I love gore, but is it really as gory as people say? Is it the goriest film you've ever seen? Also is it better than House of 1000 Corpses? I really want to see it just want some input first!
By ghostface
Thanks zombombie! I didn't think it was the goriest ever. My aunt just kept telling me it was the goriest movie ever, which I figured she was overreacting. Will hopefully be going to the video store this week and renting it!
By monstermash
Some stomach churning moments in both House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects but by no means are they the goriest films around. I like them both, and I'd lean more towards 1000 Corpses if I had to choose my favourite of the two. I usually end up watching them both quite close together though so I don't think ive seen one more than the other. I always have a craving for Tutti Frutti ice cream after watching Rejects! I hope thats the only similarity I have with Captain Spaulding and the gang...

Have either of you seen his latest offering? I think its called the Lords of Salem or something similar. I wondered if it was any good.
By pagemaster1993
monstermash wrote:I always have a craving for Tutti Frutti ice cream after watching Rejects!
Sorry monstermash, but there is no f**king ice cream in your future. I had to do it. The worse part is that I haven't seen either movie yet. Hope to though, because I have been really getting into Rob Zombie.
By Raven
I prefer House of 1,000 Corpses over The Devil's Rejects. House seemed a little more scary while Rejects was just slice and dice. It has been awhile since I have seen either though, so my memories of them may not be accurate anymore. :)
By ghostface
Ok so I watched Devils Rejects today and I absolutely loved it! Great film. Really love both House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects.