Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've had this on my wishlist for a while, but didn't pick it up until it went on sale this week. At the time of this post, The Tim Burton Collection, a 7-disc blu-ray set, is available for 52% off at Amazon. Regular: $60 Sale Price: $29

The movies here are the ones that Warner Bros owns, which include:

Pee Wee's Big Adventure
Beetlejuice
Batman
Batman Returns
Mars Attacks!
Corpse Bride
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

This works out perfectly for me because, with the exception of Corpse Bride, I don't yet own any of these movies on bluray. And sure, many of Burton's bests aren't in this set, but that's fine with me because I already own my favorites on blu (Nightmare Before Xmas, Edward Scissorhands, Sleepy Hollow, Sweeney Todd).

What's great is that the discs in this package have the same content as if you bought them individually. So you're getting all the bonus features that are out there. And the current price is only $4 per movie. Can't beat that.

Comes in a solid collector box too. And within that slipcase box is ALSO a book with high quality glossy pages full of trivia and behind the scenes photos for the 7 films.

I haven't seen the Batman movies in years, it will be fun to watch them again n HD. I also got Dark Knight Rises on blu for Xmas. So that will make for some interesting comparisons.
Hopefully owning Mars Attacks! will stir something up in your mind to make a Martian pattern.
By zombombie
For any UK minions interested, this is £15.25 on Amazon just now. This on comes with 8 blu-rays though, which includes the original 7 that ZP! posted and Sweeney Todd :D

Edit to add: Unbelievably I bought the last copy at that price!! It's up at £22.17 now - sorry!