Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By zombombie
For those of you with children (or if you're just a big kid who loves Halloween specials...), this might interest you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvoOhqNxhXY

It's the first full length Monster High movie and it's a Halloween spooktacular! For those of us in the UK It's available exclusively at Asda and Amazon priced at £8.
Good find, fellow fiend for toys and monsters. I can't picture myself buying this without muttering "Oh, my niece is going to love this gift" over and over, lest anyone in the store think it's actually for me.

Looks pretty cool though. Nice to see the MH thing striking while the iron is hot. Halloween is the absolutely ideal theme for their first full length movie.

I also like the animation style. Unlike their 2D cartoon, the ghouls in this 3D CG animation actually look like their doll counterparts, in style and proportion. I've always liked this type of animation, almost went into it as a career.
By Kayo
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Good find, fellow fiend for toys and monsters. I can't picture myself buying this without muttering "Oh, my niece is going to love this gift" over and over, lest anyone in the store think it's actually for me.

Looks pretty cool though. Nice to see the MH thing striking while the iron is hot. Halloween is the absolutely ideal theme for their first full length movie.

I also like the animation style. Unlike their 2D cartoon, the ghouls in this 3D CG animation actually look like their doll counterparts, in style and proportion. I've always liked this type of animation, almost went into it as a career.

is it weird to say i saw one of those the other day and thought of you Ryan? :lol:
By sloaner
I told my wife she should dress as one of the girls from monster high this year. Then she asked what it was and I felt more girly than her. I blame all of you for showing me these things :lol: