Classics or modern, discuss your picks for the sickest flicks.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
"You and 472 other people have the chance to recreate Star Wars: A New Hope."

Users are reenacting scenes from the movie 15 seconds at a time.

"When we're all done, we'll stitch it all together and watch the magic happen."

Pretty cool idea. A big collaboration.

http://www.starwarsuncut.com/
By nosferatu
I love the idea. Almost a Voxpop re-enactment. I think its a great idea and hope everyone delivers. Think it would be brilliant to watch too as not only would you applaud peoples ingenuity but also have a great laugh at some of the effects. I think it would flow really well.

Maybe LucasFilm could provide the light sbare effects as they did with the kid on youtube pretending to be Darth Maul
By SaneInsideInsanity
seems neat can;t say ive ever seen star wars so most of it is lost on me but it is a cool concept
By nosferatu
Never seen Star Wars? Ever? Have you been in a coma for the past 32 years? As you have an extensive knowledge of films, I am flabbergasted. This is like meeting a lexicographer who has never come across the letter t. I I'm not a fan as such, loved them growing up, not so keen on the latest money making marketing additions...sorry episodes but I have seen it countless times.

Funnily enough, there is a series on tv called "I've never seen Star Wars" in which people try things they have never done before. Your appearance would be quite an odd episode though as you would actually just watch Star Wars